GoDaddy’s mission is to radically shift the global economy toward small businesses by empowering people to easily start, confidently grow and successfully run their own ventures. With more than 12 million customers worldwide and 57 million domain names under management, GoDaddy gives small business owners the tools to name their idea, build a beautiful online presence, attract customers and manage their business.
GoDaddy, the world’s largest Web hosting provider, hosts more than 5 million websites and is hyper-focused on delivering fast, reliable and easy to use Web hosting. GoDaddy recently re-launched its hosting platform in addition to launching a new managed WordPress service. The new WordPress experience enables customers to focus on content creation, while GoDaddy handles the technical details of managing a Web hosting account including server set up, security, daily backups and performance optimization. GoDaddy’s Web hosting is easy, reliable and always lightning fast.
- Free Domain with annual plan Restrictions apply
- Free Email Addresses
- One-click install of 200+ Free Applications
- 1GB storage MySQL Linux and 200 MB storage Windows SQL Databases
- Flexible, easy-to-use control panel
- 24/7 security monitoring and DDoS protection
- Award-winning 24/7 technical support
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- Money-back guarantee